Monday, April 26, 2010

A Lazy Weekend

This weekend was a lazy weekend. Last week was very busy in office so was tired and didn’t feel like doing anything in the weekend. In any case, out of the 4 of us who usually hang out and two of the guys were working on some office work since they had tight deliveries. I, on the other hand spent most of the time watching TV. Funny enough I can’t even remember what I watched.

Saturday night went to see Clash of the Titans in 3D, and it was super cool. It was the first time that I saw a 3D movie and it makes it much more alive. I’m somewhat of a fan of fantasy adventure stuff, and especially Greek mythology, so I enjoyed it much. Can’t really explain why I’m a fan of Greek Myths though, maybe I was an ancient Greek in a past life or something. Hey, I mean who wouldn’t want to be Zues? And anyway, a fantasy world is much better than the real world IMO.

The film is good but they could have done more with the ending though. It’s like they suddenly realized that they had to end the film and rushed it along. It actually builds a lot of climax but looses it at the end. I'm not going to say what happened, but lets just say I would’ve loved to see more action in the end.

Anywhooo, it’s back to work tomorrow. I have a feeling this one is going to be pretty busy as well. You guys have a super week ahead.

No comments: