Monday, March 31, 2008

Odds and Ends

How crummy can the weather be? It was sunny in the morning. I go out and it starts to pour. I'm on me two wheeler and there's not even a place to get some shelter either. I am soaked. Finally finds a place, by which time I look like I've been dipped in a pool, wait for about half an hour till rains stops. Get’s pissed and drops what I’ve been planning to do and heads back to office. School is out, gets stuck in traffic. Now that I'm back in office, it's bloody sunny again. I'm sitting under a AC vent in wet clothes and hoping that'll get pneumonia so that this day can get better. A nice shower when I'm going home can make this a great day indeed. Yippee…

So might as well do something productive like putting up a blog post eh?



She'll be comming round the mountain when she comes...




so far far away...



Look at me, I'm soooo pretty...



Abode of the gods...



EARTHQUAKE!!!!



Watcha looking at punk? You wanna peice of me?



ROOOOOOAAARRRRR!!!



Put em up punk. I ma gonna rearrange your face for you!

6 comments:

Dili said...

I do sympathize with your rainy encounters azrael, but i have to say I feel the opposite on getting drenched. Might have something to do with me not having a job yet...

Anyways those are great pics.. just 2 questions? Who came round the mountain and is your face ok? :)

Seriously great pics. Love "Abode..", "Earthquake", and "Whatcha..."

pissu perera said...

awww. the kitty pics are cute, i must admit though when i usually see a cat i just say "shoo.." i don't like cats :)

i spent the day in the library "seethalai, badagini, nidimathai". must've been the weather

Azrael said...

Dili - Thanks a lot for the nice comments about the pics. He he I also don't mind getting drenched as long as I don't have any other plans.

As for who came around the mountain? I'm still waiting :). he he the face is ok too, escaped with a few scratches.

Pissu - How can you not like such cute cuddly furballs? :)

Jack Point said...

Oh the hazards of riding. Its a convenient way to get about but a mes in rainy weather.

Angel said...

Awwww... the kitty is So...ooo cute... Here's lookin' at you, kid!

tasha said...

YEAH! We spend the nice sunny times inside at work these days...! ARgh!
Cool pics btw!The earthquake effect is so cool.
I simply ADORE cats! What's the fella's name?