Wednesday, May 30, 2007

How Time Flies…

Is it just me or does anyone else think that time is going a bit too fast? Man it feels like a coupla week ago that I was getting wasted on the New Years Eve celebrations, but in reality 5 months have gone by. Where the hell did it all go? No wonder people are complaining they don’t have enough time to do their work.

The problem is that we have too much of things to do in our lives. So it seems to us that there is never enough time left to do them all. We are always busy busy busy, we don’t even realize that time is passing us by. The question is do we rally need to do all these things we do? I guess it’s the price you pay for living in a global, money driven world. You have to either keep up with the rat race or be left behind, which eventually means that you’re broke and homeless. It’s a dog eat dog world and either we join em or be left out. No wonder people are having nervous breakdowns, committing suicide or dying of stress related illnesses.

How did it all come to this?
I have no idea...Hopefully I'll get wasted tonight and the answers will mysteriously come to me in my drunken stupor.

Oh well enough of this tomfoolery, time to get back to work and join the rat race...

Cheers!

No comments: